TomTom Home Ver. 2.2 is out today

Strangely enough, I just did an update and it appears I am downloading .1 MB of mapshare updates (.7 MB uncompressed)????

Note this did not work at 10 pm EST last night, and I made no changes btw 10 pm last night and now (5:30 am EST)...

I think you've experienced TT server problems. The size you mention is the size of mapshare updates that are installed on my North America map. How many mapshare updates does your TT Home reports (the numbers in upper right corner) ?

I think you've experienced TT server problems. The size you mention is the size of mapshare updates that are installed on my North America map. How many mapshare updates does your TT Home reports (the numbers in upper right corner) ?

I think the number was around 11500, not at my home pc right now...will have to verify later.

I think mine show roghly the same number... also away from pc.

Interesting point the amout of mapshare updates for europe is around 50.000
with around 2.5-3 MB in size IIRC. I wonder what is TT market share considering
the Europe as a whole and comparision with US.

11625 here after getting an update this morning. Prior to this it was 11594. Still have no idea what they're fixing... For all I know, these could just be arbitrary numbers... :)

With regards to the below, I have a tomtom le and had the same message last night. Today i got an update and it updated all map coorections, 11573 in use.

Looks like they got the bug out of that.

BUT -- warning sounds and some voices to DOWNLOAD vanished.

hmmmmmmmm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help - I think...

I installed 2.2 (some cool features mentioned above)...the add on says my map is 19 weeks out of date and their are 12508 mapshare corrections available...but none of them will download.

Also under the tools | Map Share | Map Share preferences menu...Select Countires Tab...it says their are no countries available??? I assume that is why I can't get mapshare updates...anyone have any ideas?

btw I have a GO910 on v7.162 and Map 7.10

tomtom1.jpg

tt2.jpg

I don't get it ?? Followed above directions and deleated all folders. Interesting somthing this simple........ain't all that simple.

I am still having the same problem with map share. 12547 new map share updates waiting to be downloaded. Disabled map share on my OneV3, deleted all map share updates, uninstalled Home 2.2 and then reinstalled it. Still no luck.

I am still having the same problem with map share. 12547 new map share updates waiting to be downloaded. Disabled map share on my OneV3, deleted all map share updates, uninstalled Home 2.2 and then reinstalled it. Still no luck.

try also disabling mapshare on your TT unit itself...also try waiting several hours...maybe something has to hit the TT network to enable you to receive the d/l???

HELP, Updates waiting but not available!?!?!?

Can anyone help me. I just got 2.2 and have had 710 maps for a few months on my 910. I contribute to mapshare almost daily, and I have yet to receive any mapshare updates on my unit.

With 2.2, it shows that I am 19 weeks out of date and I have 12,550 mapshare updates waiting!

I click on that and it brings me to the update page where it says NO ITEMS AVAILABLE.

I have all the options checked on mapshare and still nothing!

Please Help!!

Me too - would like Home 2.2 for Mac.

It's there, finally. I downloaded it and it works just like the Windows version. The only issue I have found is the "Explore My TT" feature seems to have an issue with an extra file it needs to download. The file downloads but fails to install and then it crashes TT Home.

Last edited:
Confirm, just downloaded both US and EU updates. Looks like it was a server/network problem, not user related one.

Ask a Question