Tomtom Home Operation with added SD Card

Somehow I did get the car sybols back -- I am not totally sure how I did it but I just kept moving things around so now everything is V. GOOD.
Boy, with the 920 POIs, I can navigate to so may more places, it is worth the trouble to do it.

I want to thank u all for helping me -- esp. Jack, riata2, & esp. dhn.

Thanks again!!!:) :)

Kathy O.

You are most welcome. :D

Thanks... dhn and all

Got my 4gb card from the nerds.net in 2 days with just regular shipping. It took me less than 5 minutes to copy and paste all the NA_2 map and other 1610 files from the 720 to the Kingston card:D .
All works just great and for us in our travels, these new POI's will be a great time and fuel saver as begining on 3/14 we will be back traveling in our motorhome.
Also just a followup on the 2 gb card, must havebeen a BAD LG card as it can't be seen i our camera and so will try to return it to Fry's.
Thanks again dhn:)

Got my 4gb card from the nerds.net in 2 days with just regular shipping. It took me less than 5 minutes to copy and paste all the NA_2 map and other 1610 files from the 720 to the Kingston card:D .
All works just great and for us in our travels, these new POI's will be a great time and fuel saver as begining on 3/14 we will be back traveling in our motorhome.
Also just a followup on the 2 gb card, must havebeen a BAD LG card as it can't be seen i our camera and so will try to return it to Fry's.
Thanks again dhn:)

You're welcome. Now that you have a 4-gig card, you'll have loads of room to add custom poi's to the map for your motorhome travels ... including Nascar locations! (you WILL be going there in the mh, won't you??!!:D :D )

Ask a Question