TomTom Home 4.6 Problems

TomTom Model(s)
go 930
I have a go 730 v8.000 & map v8.0017.27. I don't want to upgrade the go730 maps and apps because they took away features that I needed. Unfortunately, I just updated my TomTom home app and now I cannot "operate my go" from my computer. I don't know what my original TomTom Home version was, but does anyone know where I can download earlier versions. I must say that I've never owned a piece of equipment that was degraded like my go has been with upgrades. I realize that the upgrades have "fixed" stuttering etc for some people, but for me they've been a royal pita.

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
go 930
I appreciate your knowledge and your reply! I'll download it when I get home from work this evening & let you know if that allows me to "operate my go".

TomTom Model(s)
go 930
Ok, with the reinstallation of home 2.4, I can now operate both my v8.00 & v8.302 go730. I couldn't operate either with 2.5 or 2.6. Thanks again for your help dhn.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question