TomTom Home 2.1 WHERE to Download??

This may be a dumb question, but I used to have Home 2.0 (or 2.1) and then went back to 1.5 again.

I cannot for the life of me find where to download 2.0 or 2.1 again?? Anyone have a link?

Thanks!

I just did an update through the software. Now with 2.x it automatically tells me about updates (almost everytime I use it now). They need to learn to do it once every couple of months as it's annoying to always have to update. I know the geek in me wants the latest version though.

Nathan...

I just did an update through the software. Now with 2.x it automatically tells me about updates (almost everytime I use it now). They need to learn to do it once every couple of months as it's annoying to always have to update. I know the geek in me wants the latest version though.

Nathan...

When I was on line with Support last night regarding issues I had related to the dl of the new software version, I asked why the file to make the Virtual Go on the desktop was always a separate download and why it wasn't included automatically with each software upgrade.

Support said 'That's a good idea'

Well, duh ..............

Ask a Question