TomTom Go520: Damaged

MLK

TomTom Model(s)
Go520
Hello,

Some weeks ago I turned on the device after a lot of time and the display had some disturbe, light blue color and a lot of vertical rows that moves continuatly. I thought that the problem was the lcd so I replaced it with a new one.. but nothing is changed. Someone could help me?

thank you in advance
oa58.jpg

Ad

Advertisements

dhn

TomTom Model(s)
Go 50; Go 520
Was the device ever dropped? Are you sure the cables are firmly seated/connected in the unit. Battery fully charged?

MLK

TomTom Model(s)
Go520
Was the device ever dropped? Are you sure the cables are firmly seated/connected in the unit. Battery fully charged?

mmm usually use it my father.. I think not.. is always in the car.
The only cable is for lcd.. and it is ok.
Not fully.. could be a problem?? Now I recharge anyway..

canderson

TomTom Model(s)
GO720, GO740, GO 1535, Via 1535, Via 1605, GO 52, GO 600, GO 620, GO 630, GO Discover, TomTom Bridge
Have you tried a hard reset of the unit using the little switch in the bottom of your 520? Carefully insert the end of a paperclip or similar, don't press too hard, for a couple of seconds.

Ad

Advertisements

MLK

TomTom Model(s)
Go520
Just done... nothing.. when I turn on hear the jingle but the display It's the same..

Ask a Question