TomTom GO 930 Navcore 8.010?!?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom GO 910
Anyone know what Navcore 8.010 fixes? TomTom Home just offered this to me this morning.

I'd like to know what this fixes if anyone knows!

Thanks,

Bryan

I was offered the same thing for my ONE this morning. It's supposed to be a significant step up from its 7.166. What ver did you have before?

If your 930 doesn't already have it, you should get IQ Routing & Advanced lane placement (with v8 maps). Not sure yet if any of this will be available to ONE's...

R?

"Whilst Advanced Lane Guidamce and IQ Routes is not yet supported, a number of new Mapshare functions do make an appearance and the Custom Car Icon feature is now enabled on all devices. "

looks like the older models aren't getting the IQ routes and the advanced lane guidance just yet. only people that have a GO 930 or another x30 can access those features right now.

Anyone know what Navcore 8.010 fixes?
Bryan

One fix is that after inserting a 4 GB SD(HC) card you will be able to get the 8.0.5 Western_and_Central_Europe map instead of the 1.4 GB Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB which came bundled with the unit (you may have to call Support to add that map to your account under the Latest map guarantee.
Another fix is that in 8.002 you do not get the Advanced Lane Guidance Show lane images icon which will be on screen 3 in the 8.0.5 Preferences menu.

Don' remember if IQ routes where there because everything was new and I couldn't start using it intuitively.

The biggest crime against newbees is NO BACK BUTTON on the Preferences screen. Eight pages of five menu items with most of them having sub menus was ( is ) a bit of a handful.

Ask a Question