Tomtom go 630 and Bell mobility

I have a Bell Mobility account with a Samsung capable phone. I can't get them to work?
Help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I also have a tom tom 630 with bell mobilty and am trying to figure out if i can connect my tom tom to my blackberry 8330.Is it even possible?Also can i connect the tt to my wireless network?

I have a Bell Mobility account with a Samsung capable phone. I can't get them to work?
Help would be appreciated.
Thanks
My reply assumes that you're trying to do more than use your TomTom as a hands-free.

About a year ago, Bell announced a new smartphone data plan for CDN $45 that includes "tethering" (this allows your phone to act as a modem / intermediary for a PC or your TomTom). If you haven't subscribed to that plan, you won't be able to use your phone to get any data from the TT servers. Talk to Bell about "tethering" and see what they can do for you...

...but before you ask them that, be sure that the Samsung phone they have given you will actually support the Bluetooth DUN (Dial Up Networking) profile. That's how your phone and the TomTom will talk, assuming you have the tethering plan from Bell to support it.

I also have a tom tom 630 with bell mobilty and am trying to figure out if i can connect my tom tom to my blackberry 8330.Is it even possible?Also can i connect the tt to my wireless network?
See the post above regarding Bell Mobility and "tethering" data plans.

If by "my wireless network" you mean a Wi-Fi network, the answer is no. The 630 doesn't support that -- only Bluetooth. Your "wireless network" would have to also include some sort of PAN (personal area network) Bluetooth profile, and the 630 won't support that profile anyway.

Ask a Question