Tomtom Go 600

TomTom Model(s)
Go 600
I have a tomtom go600 for sale, its listed on ebay item number 301054834862 ( don't know if am allowed to put a link on here, so just put item number in case) if any one is interested in making a offer on it. I wish to only deal through ebay and paypal, as its safer for both parties.

The all new TomTom Go 600 has been completely re-designed to put you in control of your drive. Make the smartest driving decisions by knowing precisely what is going on around you and what lies ahead. Put the world at your fingertips with a brand new Interactive Map. Drive with world-class traffic information with Lifetime TomTom Traffic. Know exactly where you are with buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D.

Probably the finest sat nav in the world…

TOMTOM GO 600 SAT NAV - UK & ROI

The 6" extra widescreen on the TomTom GO 600 UK Sat Nav ensures that you can easily see and control your routes. With other features including free lifetime maps and traffic updates (via a smartphone data connection) you can ensure your routes are efficient.

TOMTOM GO 600 SAT NAV - UK & ROI FEATURES AND BENEFITS

Lifetime Maps with Free Daily Map Changes from the TomTom Map Share community

Tap & Go, for quick and easy navigation

Interactive map with pinch zoom so you can explore the map with your fingertips

Lifetime TomTom Traffic updates when connected to a smartphone with data connection with world-class traffic information which pinpoints the exact location of delays

3D Maps help you to identify exactly where you are

Route Bar shows your essential route information at a glance

Quick Search helps you to find your destination faster

My Places lets you see your favourite locations on the map

IQ routes with Advanced lane guidance

FREE Map Updates JUST DOWNLOAD TOMTOM MY DRIVE TO PC, SET UP FREE ACCOUNT PLUG INTO PC, AND UPDATE.

Free lifetime Traffic NEED TO TETHER TO SMART PHONE WIRELESS HOT-SPOT BLUETOOTH

Put the world at your fingertips with the interactive map. Simply zoom in and out to find and explore places on the map with your fingertips. Tap on the map to get an instant route to your destination.

Tap on the map and you're on your way. Use Tap & Go to instantly get a route to your destination. Save time and get moving faster.

Always drive with the latest map. Get to your destination faster with Lifetime Maps.

You can download four or more full updates of the map on your device every year. You receive all updates to the road network, addresses and Points of Interest.

Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick Search starts to find your destination as soon you start typing.

QuickGPSfix speeds up the time it takes to fix your GPS position to help you drive off more quickly.

See everything in more detail on TomTom’s biggest, sharpes screen yet. Bigger menus and buttons on the extra-large 6-inch, high-resolution screen make input a touch simpler.

Essential traffic and travel information at a glance. The Route Bar shows precise traffic and speed camera information on the road ahead.

Get TomTom Traffic via your smartphone with Bluetooth connection.

Your TomTom device is ready to receive TomTom Traffic by connecting to your smartphone via Bluetooth.

See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D. With 3D Maps, you'll always know exactly where you are.

Clearly shows which lane to take at junctions so you don't miss your turning. On the most difficult highway intersections, realistic 3D representation of the junction keeps you relaxed and safe.

Comes with car charger, usb lead and quick release magnetic screen holder.

As with all my items I will send securely packaged with next day delivery, guaranteed by 1pm

AND FREE POSTAGE

ITEM WORKS 100% PERFECT : NO DEFECTS

NO SCRATCHES, OR BLEMISHES ON DEVICE

PLEASE CLICK ON LINKS BELOW AND READ MANUAL, SO AS YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW THIS DEVICE WORKS

I WILL PROVIDE THE WINNER WITH MY MOBILE NUMBER SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PHONE ME

FULL DETAILS ON DEVICE CAN BE FOUND HERE http://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/products/your-drive/car-navigation/go-series/go-600-europe/

USER MANUAL HERE http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/new_GO/refman/TomTom-EU-RG-en-gb.pdf

ALL THAT COMES WITH THIS ITEM IS THE

X1: DEVICE TOMTOM GO 600

X1: USB LEAD (which doubles as car charger lead)

X1: CIG LIGHTER PLUG ADAPTER FOR CAR WHICH TURNS YOUR CIG LIGHTER SOCKET INTO USB (FAST CHARGER)

ASKING PRICE IS £150.00

OR MAKE A SENSIBLE OFFER

WILL ONLY POST TO UK, AND NO P.O BOX

AND QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK AWAY, I WILL REPLY STRAIGHT AWAY

Ask a Question