TomTom Go 300 no GPS signal

TomTom Model(s)
Go 300/One V2
I'm the owner of a TomTom Go 300 navigation system. Since a few weeks the Go 300 won't connect to the satellites anymore. I tried some things like, resetting to factory settings, updating to the latest software version by using TomTom Home and I've waited about two hours for a signal. Unfortunately all these things didn't help :mad: My TomTom is out of warranty.

Does anyone know something else that I can try ?

Are you able to download QuickGPSFix?

No QuickGPSFix is not available for The TomTom Go 300, only for the 510,710 and the 910. I just deleted all the files on the SD card of the TomTom. Than I ran TomTom Home and downloaded the latest version of the SD card files. After installing the map I need, I powered on the TomTom and waited for one hour but I got no signal :( If I check the GPS status but there is nothing that hapens.

The ONE is also included, I forgot the 300 doesn't have the service.

It sounds like a serious problem. I know you mentioned you did a hard reset did you try a soft reset? You want to hold the reset button down for a good 30 seconds. Link

Do you have any backups you can turn back to?

No but I removed all the files of my SD card and connected the TomTom to my pc, after that I reinstalled the SD card by using TomTom Home. So I don't think it has to do with the files on the SD card.

I guess it's a technical problem, is there anyone who can tell me if it's posible to fix this ?

Ask a Question