tomtom froze...wont reset help

help...im typing from my phone right b.c im driving and dont have a computer. i brought the home dock into the car and plugged it into the cigarette lighter using a cigarette to usb converter. the tomtom was already on using battery power when i put it into the home dock which was plugged in. the tomtom went dead and shutdown but the green light came on. the unit wont turn on and i tried the reset button but it doesnt do anything. if i put it back into the home dock the green light comes on but it wont turn on. any ideas?

My 720 does this every once in a while. I simply hold down then the reset pin-hole button for about 30 seconds then wait up to 5 min then hold down the power button for a long while and it resets and comes on. Sometimes it takes longer than others. I've not found any particular cause but it seems to happen most when I pull it out of the dock at home.

My 720 does this every once in a while. I simply hold down then the reset pin-hole button for about 30 seconds then wait up to 5 min then hold down the power button for a long while and it resets and comes on. Sometimes it takes longer than others. I've not found any particular cause but it seems to happen most when I pull it out of the dock at home.

well i tried this process and it didnt work. the unit still wont turn on. im hoping if i connect it to my computer it will work but i dont know right now. any other ideas please?

well i tried to connect to my computer and the tomtom still wont turn on. its sitting in the home dock with the green light on but i cant turn it on....any ideas?

Ask a Question