TomTom Demo Mode??

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
Hmm, if you look at the folder when you plug the ONE in, there's a folder with pictures that look like a slideshow for a demo.

Does that mean the TomTom has a demo mode? You know, sorta like the flash ads you see on their homepage.

I'm pretty sure most TomToms have a demo mode. The ones at Best Buy are usually running the demo when I'm in there. I know how to make my 910 go into demo mode but I wouldn't advise doing it. You have to do a reset to stop the demo and even then some of your prefrences may be changed.

Does the Demo mode use TTS if I have the proper voice setup (Susan computer voice) or is it supposed to be silent?

If you set the demo speed for 400% or less, you should hear the computer voice.....

If you set the demo speed for 400% or less, you should hear the computer voice.....

Thx, it works now! However, instead of pronouncing 'meters' properly, it comes out as "ters"...is that another glitch or can I do something to fix it?

Ask a Question