TomTom Customer Service

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1530TM
What is the best way to reach customer service at TomTom? Is there a phone number where they can be reached?

Only by CHAT these days:

United States
877-757-7137
Monday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST

Ok, so do you know of any way to do this texting from my computer? On phone it would take forever to text :-(

I do have a Bluetooth keyboard, but I can only type about half as fast on that as I can on my Razer mechanical keyboard on the computer.

Go to the bottom of https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-ca and type your question.
That should get the chat going.

While waiting, why not ask your question here. Someone on the list might have an answer. There are persons here which are familiar with the 720.

Thank you Arno. I have a msg from Vikram saying that my new device has been linked to TomTom Home, now I am going to try to figure out how to get my maps uploaded to the GPS. I seem to recall a post somewhere explaining how to do this, I should be able to find it.

Before you do anything else, connect your 720 to your PC and look in Explorer it should be shown there as a separate drive.
Make a Folder on your Data drive and copy all to it.
Then got to TomTom and download Home if you do not have it already.
After opening Home connect your device and follow the prompts.

Ask a Question