TomTom BRIDGE problem.

You would need to contact TomTom directly to see what they can do. I believe there are service options in Europe that we don't have here in North America. We once had such a facility in the Boston area, but that was a long time ago.

I have problem with tomtom Bridge after update . When power on i see message "navigation" wurde beendet ОК .
Can't get to update or other menu. I tried with the rescue package, it starts to install and I still get the same message when starting the navigation.

Attachments

• 20230603_174941 (Large).jpg
    20230603_174941 (Large).jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 20230603_174948 (Large).jpg
    20230603_174948 (Large).jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 17
I have problem with tomtom Bridge after update . When power on i see message "navigation" wurde beendet ОК .
Can't get to update or other menu. I tried with the rescue package, it starts to install and I still get the same message when starting the navigation.

Evidently this was a firmware update of some sort. Were you originally updating via files from the Bridgestone Webfleet site or the old TomTom developers' site, or over WiFi to Webfleet?

Where did you obtain the rescue file? Did you save a version to a uSD card and then use it that way?

I use update file from here and extract to memory card

Q1’23 NDS Update Release​

Released: April 06, 2023 Version: 2022.12

I use update file from here and extract to memory card

Q1’23 NDS Update Release​

Released: April 06, 2023 Version: 2022.12
I had downloaded the previous version (Q4 '22) since this is my regular source for updates for my non-Webfleet device, but discovered that the zip files had been password protected. Glad to see that wasn't the case for this newer update.

I have it downloaded and will use it to update my non-Webfleet Bridge unit and see what kind of results I get here. That said, I am using the north-america.zip file, not the Europe file, so I may not be able to replicate your results exactly.

OK. First, have never seen a unit stuck on the message you show (or translated version). I have just tried to use the north-america.zip file for Q1 '23 to update my device.

The primary difference in our regional files will be the maps, though there was a firmware update included in my update, to 18.623.1637. Do your files in the zip show this update as well?

Unfortunately, my attempt ended with a different error:
The installation has encountered an error.
Error code: INSTALLATION_ERROR_NDS_MAP_REGION.9 calling out specifically region 404 (mexico-central-east)

So I'm still stuck with the 2022.09 North America map.

Tried a 2nd time and it mentioned an update of only 612MB, reflective of my attempt to select JUST Colorado from the list. Will see....

Nope. Same problem. With this error, I can't even begin to duplicate your issue. Sorry.

I've sent a support note to the Devs. You can do the same, of course for your problem. Click on support up at the top, and scroll down to "..or create a support ticket"

Last edited:

Ask a Question