TomTom announces new 2435 and 2535 models for the US

And they removed GO730 from the list

Have you been still able to get the Go730 in the US?

In the UK that model has not been available new for years.

(although occasionally refurbished x30 units do turn up in their "outlet store".

No longer offered on the US site but still available on the Canadian site for $140 Canadian.

A terrific price and I suspect they are doing a clear out.

Just had a user here get what appeared to be a brand new 730 on RMA last week. Not even a mark on the back where the mount usually wears at least a little. Must still be one or two left out there.

2505tm - 2535wte ?

I currently use a TT920 and am looking to upgrade to a newer model Tom Tom. I am tired of paying for map updates which cost more than a lot of new models. The free map updates for life sounds like a good deal. I am trying to find out the difference between the various Tom Tom Models, esp the new 2505 TM and the models up to the 2553WTE. The TT website should have a "COMPARE" feature rather than the worthless (to ME) GPS selector based on needs.:confused:

I could not find a "compare" feature only the place where you choose what features and price you want to pay and it selects a unit for you.
I looked at the comparison table on this site, the 2505TM is there but not the 2553WTE or the models in between. I think TT should have this feature on their site..
Thanks for the info.....

What has changed since the 2505TM model? The new 2535TM model sounds like a lower end model. According to TomTom's website it has an Easy Port mount similar to the older budget resistive screen units (the 2535 still keeps the magnetic part though). Unless they're identical, TomTom's website only shows pictures of the 2505 model on the 2535 product info page. The new intuitive interface seems to be identical to the 2505 model. Is TomTom simply reintroducing the 2505TM model with a new version number? They are a marketing company after all.

I just updated the hardware reference comparison im the General forum. The key difference between the 2505 and the 2535 is that the 2535 adds Intiitive Voice Control.

Ask a Question