tomtom account access

TomTom Model(s)
Go 910
How on earth do I access my TT account? It recognizes my email address but not my password. It says my email address and password don't match??? So then .... when I select "forgot my password" I'm told to check my email for info. When I click on the link for the password I'm asked for a new PW etc. etc. but no matter what I try to enter the response is the same - : account can't be saved (or something like that) - please try later.:mad::mad::mad: I do not get it. I do not want to change my email address and start all over again. They already have my email address for heaven sake.... anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this?
Ken

Try calling CS at 866-486-6866. They should have the unit associated (via serial number) to the email address.

Another method is is to create a new account to associate the unit with. The email address you use doesn't even have to be a real one, just in the proper format of aaa @ bbb.com.

That said, in situations like this, if the password IS to be sent to an email address on file, the phoney one won't help much.

Try calling CS at 866-486-6866. They should have the unit associated (via serial number) to the email address.

Another method is is to create a new account to associate the unit with. The email address you use doesn't even have to be a real one, just in the proper format of aaa @ bbb.com.

That said, in situations like this, if the password IS to be sent to an email address on file, the phoney one won't help much.
Thanks dhn. I just bought and received a factory refurbished GO910 to replace my old 910 so I will call to see what CS can tell me.
Ken

Ask a Question