TomTom 920 works with T-Mobile Nokia 6263

I took my GO920 to T-Mobile and played with their Bluetooth phones. Several made a connection with the 920, but my wife's choice was the Nokia 6263 flip phone. It is new enough that the Nokia web site doesn't have all info up on it yet. (I was in favor of the Nokia 6103 which is already approved for the GO920, but it is no longer made)

Took a few days to figure out the last of the features, but I believe may be 100% compatible. It makes the Bluetooth connection with no problem. The TomTom Dials out and receives calls as advertised. The last problem I had was in transferring Phonebook entries from the Nokia to the TomTom, but that turned out to be a setting problem on the phone. I don't have a wireless connection set up for my T-Mobile account. I tried telling the TomTom I had a Nokia 6270 and that mad a stab at connecting to my non-existent account, but of course could not connect.

Ask a Question