Tomtom 720 and bluetooth to helmet

Hi guys I have a 720 that I use in my truck and want to be able to bluetooth to my bike helmet.

I have a Nolan helmet with N-COM fitted, when I search for it on the tomtom bluetooth it find "N-COM HS V4.0 7B" listed on the screen, when I selet the N-Com the tomtom screen show "the required features could not be found for this phone"

What I want to know is - is there any way to bluetooth connect the tomtom to my bike helmet??

I have fitted the tomtom with an 8 gig SD card and filled it with music and would love to be able to listen to tunes and directions whilst riding. I leave next week for a 17000 kilometer ride around Australia and really dont want to connect the tomtom to my helmet by cable.

Thanks for any advice.
Bruce

bluetooth to helmet

Are you talking about motorcycle helmet? I do exactly what you are talking about with my Chatterbox XBi bluetooth connected to my Tomtom Go730...not only do I get my directions turn by turn but also listen to my music as well...when a verbal direction comes up it mutes the music and then announces the turn then back to music...it's great....I purchased a 16 gb sd card for my 730 and use windows explorer to put a couple thousand songs on there so far and works flawlessly...not sure if this is what you wanted to know but hope it helps

Ask a Question