Tom Tom, very slow

After the recent updates, my TT One XL is very slow in its operations. Is there a reason for this that someone here may know?

Last edited:
My 130s was running very slow. I asked about it on this forum and was advised to turn off my POIs that were showing up on my screen... when I did that ? problem was solved. Don't know about your model... but, it worked for me.

Last update threw my 125 into a tizzy and it would not acquire a sat lock. I reset factory settings, and did a restore (not sure if the restore would reset everything ). then took the updates and it reinstalled the quick fix tool and is works great. I think the key is like a computer, back up frequently.

Last update threw my 125 into a tizzy and it would not acquire a sat lock. I reset factory settings, and did a restore (not sure if the restore would reset everything ). then took the updates and it reinstalled the quick fix tool and is works great. I think the key is like a computer, back up frequently.

This is what I did, and seemed to work, thank you all for your replies.

Ask a Question