Tom Tom start & GPS co ordinates

I have just bought a new Tom Tom start and cannot see how to enter GPS co ordinates when selecting a destination .
I could do this with my old Tom Tom
can anyone help

steven

Welcome to TTF.

Unfortunately, the model you bought comes with the 'EasyMenu' which translates into significantly fewer user options, including the one you've mentioned.

You can return the model for one with a full menu or you may follow the link here:
GpsPasSion Forums - [TIP] Enabling POI Alerts on TomTom Start/Ease

to get back more user options. But I think lat/long navigation isn't one of them.

I have just bought a new Tom Tom start and cannot see how to enter GPS co ordinates when selecting a destination .
I could do this with my old Tom Tom
can anyone help

steven
dhn is correct, above. The Start unit, even with the custom menu modification, has no facility for latitude/longitude. If possible, you'll want to exchange that one for something else. Avoid both of the following models: Start2, XLIQRoutes2.

Like you, I really need that function in a GPS. Hope you can make the swap.

dhn is correct, above. The Start unit, even with the custom menu modification, has no facility for latitude/longitude. If possible, you'll want to exchange that one for something else. Avoid both of the following models: Start2, XLIQRoutes2.

Like you, I really need that function in a GPS. Hope you can make the swap.

I suggest that everybody that is not satisfied with START STAR2 and XL IQ 2 complain wirth Tomtom. The can listen the users. I entered TomTom website, logged in and went to the "Suport" secction. You can Post a question there. I wrote them about the problem of non lat/longitude option. It is unconcievable a GPS tha doesn?t work with GPS command!!!! Complain peple! They can make a new software version to solve this problem.

Ask a Question