Tom Tom One - Updated maps for UK & Ireland

Hi All,

Got my TOM TOM One as a present with the Uk and Ireland maps on it. My problem is that my current maps needs to be updated. (Don't know if this sort of request is allowed on here) Is there anywhere I can download updates for free?

Thanx for any help and apologies if I broke any rules?

Woutie

If you got it within the last 30 days, you are entitled to get the latest update for your installed map from free from TomTom (the only legitimate source for maps for TomToms).

Now, connect the unit to the computer and start Home. Tools--Use Latest Map guarantee.

It should offer an updated map for you to download and install. BUT, if it says you have the latest map when you do not, do not despair. Call UK support and they should add the map to your account.

On the other hand................if in fact the unit is more than 30 days old, then you can only update by buying the most recent map. There is a subscription series that may be available for your model as well. The cost of updating to current plus 4 updates over the next 12 months is quite reasonable compared to what just 1 map cost 6 months ago.

Ask a Question