Tom tom one ' no route planned' error

TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom One First Edition
Hi I have a Tom Tom One First Edition and its been working fine for me for many years however all of a sudden when I switch it on now it finds my location but then when I tap it to it shows me a screen saying 'NO ROUTE PLANNED' why is it doing this and how can i resolve it..please help
16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Does it have a startup setting to 'continue where I left off'? And, if so, is it checked? If so, that means it'll start up in the same screen you were last on when you shut it off.

Also, with the newest navcore (9.430), functionality of the status bar is switched. So, if you happen to tap the right side at the bottom, you indeed may see that screen.

It gave me no options to do anything at all it would just go from the current gps location screen to a blank screen saying status summary no route planned

However after messing around with it I have now managed to delete all the contents of the data memory card now it doesn't work at all !!!

What did you do to cause that? Any chance your map folder is still in a trash can somewhere?

Somewhere in your "messing", we hope that over the years, you made a backup of at least your map folder. Any chance of that, either using Home or using a normal copy of the folder with your operating system?

Ask a Question