tom tom one iq-missing product code

hi, i have a tom tom one iq and i have lost the product code. i purchased a map of usa 2 years ago and i am unable to access the map due to no product code. can anyone help. thanks.

Product codes are no longer required for map activation as this process is handled by TomTom Home and an internet connection to the servers at TomTom, the old way of product code + Device Code generating an activation code is long since past, any device with IQ Routes data certainly won't use anything other than Home for activation.

If you have an old map from an earlier device that you want to load to your new device you will have to discuss this with TomTom customer support and request they add the old map to your newer devices account, otherwise you will have to purchase another (newer) USA map - Mike

missing product code

thanks. i have loaded the map onto my tom. when i try to switch to the map if says the product has not been activated yet. when i try to obtain an activation code it asks for my product code.

Product codes used to be supplied with the older devices and looked like a credit card with the actual number embossed into the card, do you still have the card with the number on, if not there isn't a great deal you can do with the old map - Mike

A shot in the dark.......

Download the Clear Flash tool from here: tomtom.com/6211 and run it 3 times.

Ask a Question