tom tom home

Discussion in 'General TomTom Discussion' started by pulsar, Dec 27, 2007.

1. pulsar

pulsar

when i am trying in log in from tom tom home i am getting an it error any help:eek:also trying to operate divce from tomtom home and it needs to download file to do so but it is telling me file not available

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
    pulsar, Dec 27, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. pulsar

uocooper

Are you using HOME on a Mac? I'm also getting a network error when trying to log in. What I ended up doing is clicking on the login icon at the bottom left hand corner and then selecting logout from the box that pops up. Once I did that I clicked on the download your updates icon and it updated just fine.

uocooper, Dec 27, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. pulsar

Boyd

TomTom Model(s):
    920T
    The "operate my device" function doesn't work in the current version of the Mac software, and that's the error message that you get. I believe that feature was introduced in version 2 on the PC, but the Mac doesn't have it yet. I think the other problems can be explained by the horrible performance of TomTom's website. They really need to do something about that because they have a great product but people are getting frustrated by their site.

Boyd, Dec 27, 2007
  4. pulsar

bwhite

Looks like TTs servers are underwater trying to service the connections from all the newly gifted TTs. Not defending them, they should have expected this.

bwhite, Dec 28, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question