Tom Tom Home v2.0 beta

TomTom Model(s)
740 Live (not Used), Iphone 4 with TomTom & Navigon and TomTom Car Kit (not used)
does anyone know how to get (and where) this and is it worth it at this time? is there a list of features available.

Home freezing up

Has any one else have the problem w/ TT Home freezing up. It will download the gps quick fix and then freeze. I can only exit out trough the lower right hand icons. If I bring TT Home up again w/ the icon,:confused, its fine. I do have tripmaster and Off road Nav. but this has just started occuring. I have had those two plugins for about a month now. I was wodering if it is a problem w/ their web site connection.:

I've tried it and intend to downgrade when I get the chance. For some reason, when I plug in my 900 it reads a different serial number than what the old version read and as a result is constantly popping up a warning that I've got a different unit that's unregistered.

When I downloaded TT Home for my 910... it gave me the old version...but when I downloaded it on Marys laptop for het TT ONE, it gave me version 2. I connected my 910 to her laptop and all is well! I works quite nicely. No freeze ups.

TomTom Home 2

Hi,

Not sure if this question is in the right area or not...

I recently connected my 910 to the computer and it told me to take an update. I did. Apparently I am now running ver 2.1.2.121 as the TomTom Home software but when I try to operate the device it tells me I'm missing a file and do I want to download it. I answer Yes and all I get is "file is not available, try again later" this has been going on for days now. Nope, it doesn't tell me which file is missing...

Has anyone else experienced this and can anyone offer any help?

Thanks in advance,

jt120b

Hi,

Not sure if this question is in the right area or not...

I recently connected my 910 to the computer and it told me to take an update. I did. Apparently I am now running ver 2.1.2.121 as the TomTom Home software but when I try to operate the device it tells me I'm missing a file and do I want to download it. I answer Yes and all I get is "file is not available, try again later" this has been going on for days now. Nope, it doesn't tell me which file is missing...

Has anyone else experienced this and can anyone offer any help?

Thanks in advance,

jt120b

Yep, the first day with the new v2 Home sw I got that as well and it was unable to download the file. I rebooted (for a different reason) and then it worked. Not sure if it's related, but after 20+ years in IT it's amazing what a good reboot will do sometimes :D

File Currently unavailable

Yes I did the same and now can't use the the SW to operate my 720. Is there a fix or do we uninstall the SW and load an older version. I have aslo worked in IT all my working life 36 years and have re-booted more than once. This never happens on z/OS.

Ask a Question