Tom Tom HOME help!

Hi, I'm new just go setup today, but when i'm on the map and other store on Tom Tom HOME the prices are displayed in euros. Is there any way to get the prices in dollars? Please help!

From your IP, it looks like you're hoping for Canadian dollars.

On the main TomTom.com page on the web, in the upper right corner, select your country correctly and see what happens to the pricing. At least the unit MSRP starts showing up in CDN.

Nothing to be done for it in TomTom Home, however.

Before you do anything with your GPS, make a complete copy of it to a new folder on your computers hard disc.
You should download and install HOME and register.

Hi, I'm new just go setup today, but when i'm on the map and other store on Tom Tom HOME the prices are displayed in euros.
If your device is less than 30 days old, you should download the newest map free under the Latest Map Guarantee.
If your model is older than 30 days you can buy a new map through the store.
Is there any way to get the prices in dollars? Please help!
Canderson reports that you are posting from a Canadian ISP.
At Christmas there was a short time that you could buy in Canadian Dollar but, the 840 map (new then) was still more expensive than the converted Euro rate for a current (850) map including a one year quarterly update subscription.

If you need a new map and have run out of LMG, the current set up is a good deal, Euro or not.

Ask a Question