Tom Tom Home 2.2.2.83 and NA 715 issues

Has anyone else experienced the following message in the upper right hand corner of Tom Tom Home:
"your map is 24 weeks out of date 15311 free Map Share map corrections waiting" ?

This message appeared after I installed North America 715; TT tech support says it is a known issue that they are working to resolve. additionally, now if I click on "use latest map guarantee" it indicates that there is a new map available but it's 710 and I'm current;y using 715:eek:

Anybody else having similar experiences and/or solutions?

Has anyone else experienced the following message in the upper right hand corner of Tom Tom Home:
"your map is 24 weeks out of date 15311 free Map Share map corrections waiting" ?

This message appeared after I installed North America 715; TT tech support says it is a known issue that they are working to resolve. additionally, now if I click on "use latest map guarantee" it indicates that there is a new map available but it's 710 and I'm current;y using 715:eek:

Anybody else having similar experiences and/or solutions?

My understanding that is another symptom of (yet again :rolleyes: ) TTHome not communicating with TT's server properly.

Some here try again the next day and everything works properly.

My understanding that is another symptom of (yet again :rolleyes: ) TTHome not communicating with TT's server properly.

Some here try again the next day and everything works properly.
I am however able to upload content and download voices, maps, etc so it would seem like a server issue would inhibit these functions as well. Well I've never had this issue before BUT I will definitely try it again later.

Last edited:
Mapshare finally working

Finally mapshare updates became available for dl and tt home no longer says my 720 is 24 weeks out of date.

Still not working for me...

Finally mapshare updates became available for dl and tt home no longer says my 720 is 24 weeks out of date.

Well, it says "5 weeks Out of Date and 2915 updates waiting" for me still (and then when I click on the link, "Your Device is Up to Date".

same problems here. i updated today and no updates but i can upload changes i made.

All i want are the updates i had on 710 on my 715:eek:

Ask a Question