TOM TOM & bright sun

TomTom Model(s)
GO 730
I use my GO730 on my bike with RAM mount. Works great....when I can see it. The bright daylight makes it difficult if not impossible to see the screen. Is there some sort of filter screen that can correct this problem? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you

There are some color schemes which are (reportedly) designed to help with bright sunny conditions, but the few I've tried are just as hard to see.

I also have a RamMount on my cycle and normally have to shade the screen with my hand to view Maps & TripMaster.

Not very helpful...sorry. :eek:

I bought one of these to see if it would help TomTom GO 730 I got the $14.95 one for my One XL and it looks good and may help a little, but using a day time screen it's almost impossible to see on the ride in sunlight, I use my night time screen and that helps, at least I can see some of the stuff, but with the sun directly behind or directly overhead, it is very difficult...........

Ask a Question