Tom Tom 720 & Ssprint Treo 700p

Looking for some help with a new Tom Tom GO-720 unit that I want to connect via Blue Tooth to my Sprint Treo 700p. I did not ask sales rep specifically about Blue Tooth connection to my 700P. Searching on line I find there may be issues connecting. I need to decide if I need to take the 720 back before I open the box.

Anybody out there that has a clue if this is possible

It typically depends on whether your provider opened it up on the phone. Most do. Then you have to setup the bluetooth connection and data manually. If you follow my directions for the motorola q it should get you most of the way there. Not sure what number sprint uses for data (bell uses #777) and if they require a user name and password but a simple call to sprint tech support will get you that info as it is the same if you were hooking up your phone via bluetooth for data to your computer. All the same questions and answers. As the stability of bluetooth on the Sprint Palm. I can't speak to that but I am sure it is stable as it has been out for a while.

Nathan...

Ask a Question