Tom Tom 5 on Palm Full US Map

TomTom Model(s)
None - Tapwave Zodiac :-)
OK how I finally got tom tom 5 working on my Zodiac (paid enough for it) and its fantastic !!!

Problem is that its pretty much neutered because there does not seem to be a way to plan ANY trips that cross state lines. nd nearly 100% of my GPS needed trips cross state lines.

SO how do I fix this? TT6 is NOT an option whatever they changed in TT6 broke compatibility with the Zodiac and they are not inclined to so much as answer me when I ask if this can be fixed. (it starts fine but once I enter my activation code for a map Poof it crashes with a handle error. From then on it crashes on startup)

SO One solution is a SINGLE MAP instead of multiple maps. HOW do I purchase a SINGLE USA map ie the whole country as a single map so I never have to worry about "changing map files" but it MUST be TT5 compatible YES I paid the the TT6 USA map and it does NOT work in TT5 (refuses to even "see" it)

OR how do I load multiple states?

OR how do I hack these map files so I can COMBINE them into a single file somehow?

I got mapopolis working but it really does suck compared to Tom Tom.

Suggestions?

Ask a Question