Tom Tom 2535 Live services not working

Greetings:

I have received a new 2535 Live GPS and it is asking about a subscription for Live services. This thing is new and I called Tech Support. They said they MIGHT get back to me within 2-5 days. It seems that my "account" is "not completed" so I have to be referred to 3rd level support. So Frustrating!!!!

The exact message is "Cannot connect to TomTom services, please try again later" and then "you need a subscription for this TomTom service. Your current subscription may have expired..." This is a NEW UNIT and a NEW ACCOUNT. :rant: :rant: :mad:

Call again and ask for a second level or Supervisor. They DO have the ability to activate the Live Services subscription on their end. Have the information of your sim card available.

I called again and got the same response that there is some non-contactable group that handles this and I have to wait 3-5 days to have it done. Tom Tom customer support, now I read the forums, seems to be living up to their LOW standards of service.

P.S. I even asked for a supervisor and was told that they would not be able to help me either. Is this company for real :rant: !

Andy

Sending your problem to a contact I have at TomTom. Nothing promised, but ......

Did you receive an incident number when you called Customer Support?? My contact cannot find one.

Ask a Question