Three weeks in Eastern Europe and the Baltics with my 920

TomTom Model(s)
Go 920
My wife and I just returned from three weeks in Europe. We set our itinerary and made all our reservations before leaving. Many of the hotels were located with the excellent via Michelin site. I produced our route with Tyre and Google Maps and loaded it into the 920.

On arrival in Prague, we got a shuttle into town and picked up a rental car and mounted the 920. Our first night out we stopped near Brno at a hotel in the boonies. The next day we drove to the Budapest airport and picked up our son, then on into town to our digs. From there we went to Krakow and took a day trip to Zakopane. We drove on to Warsaw and, on leaving, dropped our son at the airport. We continued on to Kaunas in Lithuania and Riga in Latvia. Our furthest destination was Kuressaare in Estonia. The 920 directed us to the ferry we needed to get to the island that city is on. On the way back we backtracked through Riga and Kaunas on the way to Gdansk. We stopped in Wroclaw on the way back to Prague. We covered some 4,700 kilometers. There were a few places where the roads had changed since my map was produced, but we got to our destinations in all cases. It took some minor interpretation at times.

A stellar performance overall, and we were entertained by MP3s from the 920 as we went.

Thanks for the feedback!

It's nice to hear a unit working properly for the user for a change,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :)

Ask a Question