This is off topic

I can't sleep lately. I wonder why? I program all day at work, I come home and mess with my TT (sorry, that'll be the last TT reference here...) Have dinner when the wife gets home, play with my boy before bed... then my mind is just racing... I LITERALLY have had maybe 6 hours of sleep all week!

Any suggestions?

.... and I don't even FEEL tired.

Ok.... back to the 'other' topics ;) :D :eek:

My suggestion would be to cut down to 2-3 cups of coffee from your normal 25....

Sleep is just a sign of caffeine deprivation.

:) :)

I have this saying....
When it comes to Drugs & Cigarettes, I'm like 7UP...never had it, never will.

The caffine follows close suit. When i drink coffee, it's FREAKIN DECAF!!! hahahahahah

although these eyes do look like they are BUGGIN heh?

bigbattom.gif

Last edited:
Sleep to littlw

I wake up for work at 430am every day! I know how you feel when I get home I'd take a nap but wify wants to go shoppping and the daughter has to be taken to piano lessons or to friends house.......I don't drink coffee I have intervenus!

i went to bed at 8 tongiht.... guess where i am now... i was asleep for 30 minutes. My head hit the pillow and i was OUT COCLD... "something" woke me up... i don't know what... I just got up, went the the bathroom, got some water and sat down right here.... been programing since....

I go to sleep late because its mostly the free time I have to be on the net. I work on my POIs at night. This is why you see new POIs that I post with a late hour listed. :)

Guess who's still not sleeping... I'm tired as all H E double hockey sticks... just can sleep for the life of me!!!

get rid of clutter under your bed :D I read this in some Feng Shui book :eek: some claims it works so might try it if it is cluttered.

John

get rid of clutter under your bed :D I read this in some Feng Shui book :eek: some claims it works so might try it if it is cluttered.

John
The ONLY thing under my bed is a signed 3 Doors Down guitar. In the box. My wife want's to hang it up, I just haven't gotten around to it yet... in 3 years. :D

Ask a Question