There is a lot of peripheral files on the system

Another quick newbie question. There is a lot of peripheral files on the system. Can I kill the whole [licenses] folder?

AND if I do not use [audiobooks], [bin/mplayer], [mp3] if I NEVER plan to use the mp3 or books? .OR. is that needed for the route voice playback?

Maybe a link to a hacker's technie paper on the files in the system might be useful.

-= BoomBoom=-
TomTom GO 910 Newbie

I believe browser is a where downloads and cache from Plus Services are kept. The folder name is actually "microbrowser". unless you have a folder named "browser"?

I believe browser is a where downloads and cache from Plus Services are kept. The folder name is actually "microbrowser". unless you have a folder named "browser"?
Sometimes, but not always, when I connect to TTHome a page opens that shows a bunch of subfolders, i..e., *.itn etc.

How can I access these alwayswhenever I connect with Home?
Maybe that's what BoomBoom is referring to?

I now have a folder called [FOUND.000] with 9 <FILE000x.CHK] where x is incremented by one unit. What gives? Obviously this is the result of a crash, then a file check/recovery..... Can I safely delete these?

This is worse than an Apple! <g>.

TIA for the forthcoming help.

Ask a Question