the facts

Customer (Keith Bennett) 06/02/2008 04:53 PM
Ok here it is june 2 2008 and I placed my order on 5/5/2008 yup ups lost my shipment yup tomtom put a tracer on it since it was lost in shipping. Would of thought since it was then put into tomtoms hands and ups and out of the customers control tomtom would of taken care of the customer and shipped the order paid for to the customer but NOPE. Your company says the heck with the customer and until the lost unit is found or paid for by ups MR CUSTOMER YOUR LAST and least of our worries and we are going to worry about our 200 retail mechandise that is lost that I the customer no longer has anything to do with. Ya would think while tomtom worked out with ups they would take care of the customer that paid upfront for merchandise almost 30 days ago that is costing the customer revenue by not being able to navigate on a appointment to appointment schedule unknown until the appointments are assigned or given and can be seen and then service them can not take the time to pull over some where get directions and continue ya know something a gps navagation might be good for. Instead I HAVE BEEN LIED TO AND MISLEAD 4 TIMES. 2 BY SSD AND 2 BY THE INTIAL CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE. More delays more tell the customer to pacify him for a couple days or week or 2 in delays and lies. Tomtom can not even iniciate a phone call to said customer to inform them of the status of the delivery of the product just gives false info and delays and can not even call me direct just let me continue to call back and take up to 3 to 4 hours of being put on hold and more lame excuses why they will NOT TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER. Why on gods earth would your company not issue me my product that I have paid for do you not trust UPS to pay or find the lost unit. I have had similar issues with Ups over my years in business and they have always ALWAYS reconciled the problem. They do not deney they lost it. Your company knows that for a fact once you put a tracer on the lost shipment the customer is taken out of the factor. To tell the customer that until your company gets paid or the lost shipment is found and returned, I can sit on my thumb and rotate till hell freezes over and I am your companys last concern. Let me tell you enjoy the 200 Dollars I spent on products never received. Because unless your company really does something spectactular, I WILL MAKE SURE IT COSTS YOUR COMPANY WAY MORE THAN THE 200 I SPENT AND RECEIVED NO GOODS FOR. Guess your company does not comprehend kiss ie keep it simple and satified. Simple would have been the second your company put a tracer on the lost shipment to have the brains to take care of the customer and ship out the products they paid for again. BUT NOPE you guys decided lets lie to the customer, mislead, drag your feet and not give one care in the world of mr customer on this one. I see at least 30 businesses a day. Times that by at least 5 days thats 150 a week and on average 600 a month. SO 12 months times 600 people a month minimum will hear the facts that have happened to me about your wonderfull 200 dollars worth of product you will not deliver or even refund my money. ok so let me keep it simple 7200 people if given the chance I will share my story about my navigation gps unit that is LOST AND THE COMPANY TOMTOM WILL NOT DOING ANYTHING TO CORRECT IT IN A APPROPIATE MANNER OF TIME. Also each person that is aware of such bad customer care usually tells at least 10 to 20 more people so that at least 72000 people my facts and issue will be heard at the least. Because at the very least the companys I contact have any where from 5 to hundreds of employees. Continue on with this great product you are suppose to have. BECAUSE obviously you will make sure it takes as long as possible to take care of me mr customer. Now again as I have requested on the phone return my money or deliver the product today. Is it really that hard. Notice no one had curtiousy to reply to my last 2 emails and probably will not this one either keep on proving me right all phone conversations have been recorded as well as all documentation. Least do me a favor and reply with facts at least so I can laugh at your practices and company policy sure to not take care of me mr customer.

Customer (Keith Bennett) 05/29/2008 10:04 AM
ok now its been 24 days since I paid for my unit and still nothing has been delivered to me. Also you didnt have the proper
customer service to even respond to my last update. Can someone
please explain why I do not have my unit and the case I ordered.
Is it really that hard to resolve this situation in 24 days is it?. Obvious answer it is not hard to do it and not have a totally unsatisfied customer. This situation was so simple and
part of doing business and now gone far beyond reasenable time to
resolve it. UPS HAS YOUR TRACER ON THE ORIGINAL SHIPMENT that shipment is now between you and UPS to resolve. Now its back to
you to ship my order and deliver the products and items I have paid for and I really do not think its unreasonable to ship it overnight and no more cost to me or upgrade my unit.

Response (ST Patrick H) 05/22/2008 11:47 AM
Dear Keith,

Thank you for responding. We are happy to address your concerns about the status of your order.

We have contacted UPS about this issue and are awaiting the results of their investigation before we can take any further action. The tracking information for this shipment is: 1Z 696 5XF 42 1014 147 7. UPS has issued the following claim number for this package: 9047196501A.

Once we have a confirmed status of this package from UPS we will be able to take the appropriate steps. We have all of your contact information and so does UPS. You will be contacted immediately when there is any change in the status of this package.

If you have any further questions or comments, please email or call us at 866-486-6866 Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM until 7:00 PM EST. Thanks again for writing. At TomTom we believe in showing you the way the easy way.

With Best Regards,

Patrick

The TomTom Customer Support Team

Customer (Keith Bennett) 05/21/2008 06:16 PM
ATTN MANAGEMENT.

Now this tops it all off. I got a promise from your rep on saturday I WOULD receive a phone call from your SSD department. Its Wedsday still no call look at this ref number 080517-00316. No
one has had contact with me via phone. Oh I did call during my working hours and got put on hold for an hour and a half waiting for SSD. I have a family issue at home and I call and get told how many customers you have and I will just have to patient while your company investigates it. Its simple I was lied to on Saturday, IE no phone call. Had several customer service reps try to dassle me with sugar coating excuses. Now its really simple do a tracer on the unit you shipped via ups and its then in your hands if ups finds the package, they informed me you have to authorize it to be delivered to me. So that leaves the lost shipment between you and UPS. Now its time to take care of the customer ME and ship my order asap at no more cost or inconvienence or delay to me. Why something so simple is taking up to 3 weeks now is outragous and again your customer service leaves alot to be desired. Also if your customer rep looked up my name before replying to last mail they would of known it was not waiting for my pick up that we physically tried twice to do. The statement from ups on the delivery was also false and if anyone took the time to call ups direct as I did they would have said that it was lost and it was in a incident status. Now again lets review how simple it is. The original package shipped is lost it was on you once notified to iniciate a tracer. Once that occured it was even more simple since it was out of my hands to take of the customer naming ME by shipping another order to me asap. Problem solved right? no reps continue to snow me with excuses and a ssd office I cant be put on hold for hours while im in working hours. Also no one has the curtousy to call me so I dont have the wait as promised. TOTALLY UNSATISIFACTORY. AGAIN CALL ME 937-684-4522 HOME/ PREFERENCE IS MY CELL 937-750-5138 Please do the right thing for your customer. From what I HAVE heard you have a great product. I expect a person of authority to handle this immediatly and have not more excuses and just appropiate action.

Response (ST Darlene) 05/19/2008 05:49 PM
Dear Keith,

Thank you for taking the time to contact TomTom Support regarding trace for package. It is our goal to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are always happy to help.

When checking your tracking number in UPS, we see a message that you have been contacted and will pick the package up at a UPS location.

Your may view this message from the link below:

http://www.ups.com

Tracking number to enter there is 1Z 696 5XF 42 1014 147 7

Ups states they have left you a message for pick up at your local office.

We hope this information helps. If you have any further questions or comments, please e-mail or call us at 866-486-6866 Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM until 7:00 PM EST. Thanks again for writing. At TomTom we believe in showing you the way the easy way.

With Best Regards,

Darlene,
and The TomTom Customer Support Team

Customer (Keith Bennett) 05/18/2008 07:40 PM
I have talked with ups they say once you start the tracer on the lost unit that one is in your control and can not be shipped to me if they find it again. It was never in my posessession. Therefore please start the tracer on the previous shipped and if they do not find it they will be liable or cost of the orig shipped tomtom and leather carrying case. PLEASE ship my unit and the leather bag as soon as possible please I am in dire need of it for the work I DO. I have also been in direct contact with your company reps over the weekend on this matter.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvic

Latest Threads

Back