The best tomtom voice

TomTom Model(s)
xl
I like Mandy (english-us)
except that she use the word "motorway" instead of "freeway" :rolleyes:
which one you guys think is the best??

Mr. T is absolutely the best!

"Don't gimme no jibba jabba, at the end of the road, turn right!"

My kids love repeating that line, in fact they call the Tom Tom the "jibba jabba" because of that! :D

When you get to a highway, he says,
"Take the motorway, Mr. T don't get no tickets!"

We use the Captain Jean-Luc Picard voice most often.

When you have arrived he says, "You have reached your destination, initiate docking procedure!"

If you totally blow it and are going the wrong way, you are advised that "You have strayed into the Beeter (sp) Quadrant, turn around when possible."

Last edited:

When you have arrived he says, "You have reached your destination, initiate docking procedure!"

If you totally blow it and are going the wrong way, you are advised that "You have strayed into the Beeter (sp) Quadrant, turn around when possible."
That sounds pretty cool. Is it him, or an impersonator?

An impersonator, but it's one of the best impersonations I've heard on the TomTom voices.

The one of Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) is a complete joke -- not a bad voice, but it doesn't sound anything like Sarah.
Sounds good, myabe I'll have to pick that one up. I celebrate the entire Picard catalog!

Don't you mean "Beta" quadrant? As in alpha, beta, gamma, and delta.

Hi, where did you get the voice?

I've been looking for it everywhere...

Ask a Question