Thanks

TomTom Model(s)
910 & One
I cannot tell you how glad I was to find this site. I just purchased my 910 in June of this year and I am absolutely amazed as to what it can do. I am a complete novice when it comes to forums so please feel free to give me some advice as to how to move around on this site.

Thanks
damburke

Welcome to the forum, our main objective is to gather and share information on our beloved toy! Being active by either asking or answering a question is the best thing any member of a forum can do. Also TomTom NA does come on to our site and gain insights on what the US TomTom users needs and wants are, so feel free to express yourself in a fashionable manner =) and enjoy the resources provided by all our members. Welcome!

Welcome to the forums damburke!

We tried to make it simple to navigate. When you click "Home" it will take you to our main page. There you will notice different forums with different topics being discussed. Just like different sections of a newspaper.

Just click on a link that interestes you, and you will find different discussions on that subject. It's a great source for tips and tricks, as well as downloads.

Just let us know if you need anything!

By the way, how did you find our site?

Welcome to our community.
Click on Qlink and Today's Post to find new posts you haven't seen.
The Search Button will also help to find topics faster. If you have any questions with your unit, we will try to help.

Thanks Jason

I am really glad to find this site and hope to learn something about my TomTom. I learned about your site when I went to TomTom News and read their article from Business Week posted on Aug 30. One of the reviewers was a guy called nicegsxt posted on Sept 15. I am so new to this, I hope that you get the message.

Ask a Question