Thank you from TomTomForums!

We would like to thank all of the members and moderators of TomTomForums for making this such a wonderful community!

August marks the 1 year anniversary of the forums and also the 5,000th member! During the last 3 months, we have received over 10 million hits and we are still rapidly growing!

We couldn't have evem imagined putting together such a wonderful group of moderators so a tip of the hat to them!

Thank you again to each and every member of the forums. Many of you are very helpful to the other members here in answering their questions and helping fix problems. You all have done a wonderful job of contributing to help make TomTomForums.com the #1 TomTom community in all of North America!!

THANK YOU!

Wow, has it been one year already!?!

Im happy and proud to be a part of this community.

I also would like to give thanks to all the members and moderators.
Special thanks to the Admins: Jason and John for starting up tomtomforums

wow, it's only a year old? I would've never guessed!

Congrats! and thanks for setting this forum up!

Happy Anniversary!

Congrats to the members, moderators, and admins.

This is a great place to come for help and support and want to thank everyone who contributes to this place.

WooHoo!!! :)

Happy Birth Day TomTom

Wow how time flies! It was a great surprise to see this forum last year just after I bought my 510 and to meet new friends with sam interest! Hey waht a better reason to meet with Pedro,Jason and John while I'm visiting California.
Gongrats to all members this could not have been without all of you.

Thank You!

Giorgio

Ask a Question