Target Store - 1.2

Download and unzip to "USA_and_Canada" folder on the TomTom SD card.
Revision 1.2

5/19/07 - Nationwide update provided by freakish - More locations listed!

Attachments

• Target.zip
    76.5 KB · Views: 2,074
Last edited by a moderator:
Jascn,
Great Job! I too have made my own Poi's for friends in the States.
Do you know where I can get others like TJMAX stores,
KMart , Malls! ,
Will you be adding more? And updating?
Thanks Regards,
Giorgio

I'll try to make the ones you're requesting as soon as possible.

And yes, we will always be updating old POI and creating new ones on a weekly basis.

Our goal is to create a central place for North American residents and visitors to goto for up to date downloads and information. We will do our very best to meet all of our member's requests for more POI! :)

Why does it show more than one Target location within yards of each other? It seems like there's two locations: The exact location of the building and the street address location. Why? How do I remove the extraneous locations?

For example, there are two Target stores in College Point, NY: One is listed as "1150" which happens to be the correct location, and the other one is listed as 135-05 20th Ave, College Point, NY, which is the correct address but a few hundred yards from the correct location.

It seems like there are multiple Target icons for the same location. Why?

Why does it show more than one Target location within yards of each other? It seems like there's two locations: The exact location of the building and the street address location. Why? How do I remove the extraneous locations?

For example, there are two Target stores in College Point, NY: One is listed as "1150" which happens to be the correct location, and the other one is listed as 135-05 20th Ave, College Point, NY, which is the correct address but a few hundred yards from the correct location.

It seems like there are multiple Target icons for the same location. Why?

I've got this same problem too. Any ideas?

Edit: I loaded the OV2 file in POIedit and sorted by description. This let me delete all the POIs with names like "1150" and leave the correct ones. I've attached my corrected file. Mods, feel free to review it and use it :)

Attachments

• target.zip
    59 KB · Views: 558
Last edited:
download car images for arrows?

Is it possible to download cars or other arrows to replace the one that came with the Tom tom one 3rd edition?

I took a trip to Syracuse this past weekend and did a search for Target stores. It took me to an address that was not a commercial area at all. Other than the 20 minutes I wasted, I had to endure at least an hour or torture from my wide telling me that the box on the windshield I replaced her with was useless. :)

Was this just a fluke?

Ask a Question