T-mobile with a RAZR V3 phone? TT300

TomTom Model(s)
tomtom 300
I have T-Mobile and a RAZR V3 and can't get my TomTom 300 to connect to PLUS services through the RAZR. have tryed and tryed to manual setting i am pissed that i cant get this to work, when i tryed this on the phone screen it shows GPRS ACTIVE and the TT screen shows 65% checking wireless data connection setting..... then it goes to UNABLE TO SET UP WIRELESS DATA CONNECTION.?????????????
IAM 2 sec from tossing this tt out the window. Please help

I can pair the two via bluetooth but it fails when trying to setup wireless data services. I have T-Mobile MobileWeb service

Thanks Craig ::confused:

I am having the same problem. I have a Blackjack and CS said that the phone is too new. So I tried it with my Imate SP5 and still the same error. I also have t mobile and it does the exact same 65% as yours.

Have you ever been able to pair the TT with your phone? After getting the 65% error, do you get a message about staying paired with a certain phone device?

I have been able to get the TT to pair with the bluetooth. What makes this suspicious is its the same message for either phone I have tried it with. Both get to the 65% then the message. Its almost like the device times out.

T-mobile has recently changed their service. If you had "T-zones", u can no longer access port 80 for internet access. You need to pay them $19.99 for the unlimited data plan.

Ask a Question