T-mobile banning PLUS services on many phones

Be sure to change your APN to epc.tmobile.com also. The *.voicestream.com APNs are being phased out. I'm using my 8320 with the TomTom with no problem.

Also, I think you need to change the dial string to #99*. I ca't remember if it defaults to that or not.

When I pair it, it states that I have voice and data. I then select weather icon, and it states I need to configure the data. I go through the prompts, Blackberry 8310 (though I do have the 8320), select United States, select T-Mobile 1, and then it trys to connect and then states I have an issue, configure manually or change settings.

Be sure to change your APN to epc.tmobile.com also. The *.voicestream.com APNs are being phased out. I'm using my 8320 with the TomTom with no problem.

Also, I think you need to change the dial string to #99*. I ca't remember if it defaults to that or not.

will try...thanks for the reply

Ask a Question