Support Help to Spain

TomTom Model(s)
ONE
I live in Spain and have owned a ONE version for three years with Iberia map (Spain and Portugal) and have happily used for travelling in Spain. I am flying to Italy for a holiday and decided to take TOMTOM for the hire car there.
It took 45 mins to download Italy which is fine and I did not disconnect the TOMTOM until Done message
When I go to Manage my Navigation Device it says there are two maps installed, Iberia and Italy.
However when I access the actual Tom Tom device only Iberia is still installed
I reported this and have just had an automated message from TOMTOM UK, despite three follow up messages.
Whenever I reboot my computer I now get a web link to TOMTOM account even though device is not attached. UGH. How do I stop that?
I have logged on and checked for updates and there are none.
This time tomorrow I will be on the plane to Italy
The only thing that has worked without a problem is TOMTOM extracting £39.95 from my bank
Any ideas please?
I am 71 and not a computer wizard but have built two web sites this year so am not that stupid. Or at least thought I wasn't.
Thanks
Tony

Oh yes and I have tried to call UK support but cannot call them from Spain as it is Premium line only available in the UK
Having read on the Internet how TomTom as a company hides I can now understand what everyone is saying
Perhaps they could provide an add on to their GPS system for us to find them to communicate?
Yes and still no email response other than call a number I cannot call
And yes TomTom Home still insists Italy is on my device
Please scrub this question and substitute 'How to you get a refund when they haven't provided a service?' A battle ahead no doubt
Disgruntled and off soon. Hope I don't get lost in Italy. Bless them!!
Tony

However when I access the actual Tom Tom device only Iberia is still installed
Are you quite sure about this? On your unit, you will need to navigate to the option called "Switch map" or "Manage map" (I forget which it's called on the ONE). Are you seeing only the original Iberia map there, and not the Italy map, or are you successfully finding that page on your unit?

Ask a Question