Suntime

Gentlemen,
I have installed Suntime on my TT1 but when I tap the icon it reverts back to the map page. I get no setup menu and it doesn't appear to be running.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

You should still be able to see the configuration menu without the cleanup.txt. I don't have the cleanup.txt and I still get the menu for suntime.

Maybe you're missing the suntime.cap file in the sdkregistry. How did you install the program?

You should still be able to see the configuration menu without the cleanup.txt. I don't have the cleanup.txt and I still get the menu for suntime.

Maybe you're missing the suntime.cap file in the sdkregistry. How did you install the program?

I installed it thru TT Home. I'll try it again and check the directories.

Update. Stupidity strikes again. I was trying to operate Suntime while connected to Home. Disconnected to TT only and it works like a charm. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
I installed it thru TT Home. I'll try it again and check the directories.

Update. Stupidity strikes again. I was trying to operate Suntime while connected to Home. Disconnected to TT only and it works like a charm. Thanks for the help.

Ah yes, that certainly happens when you try to launch 3rd party apps in TT HOME.

Glad its all sorted out.

Ask a Question