Summer Television

D

DarkPuma

What is everyone else watching this summer. I know fall is big TV time, but the summer is when I really depend on my TV for entertainment. There isn't much sports on, and I can only play so many video games. I've been watching stuff here and there...one thing I'm looking forward to is Who Wants to be a superhero. It was sooo cheesy and so campy at times last year...and I normally hate reality tv...but damn if it wasn't entertaining.

Summer TV

TNT has three good shows on Monday:The Closer, Heartland, Saving Grace.
Spike TV started a new miniseries Sunday nite called The Kill Point.
One of the better shows in on FX on Wed nite called Rescue Me.
Plus there is a lot of good stuff on the Discovery and History Channel.

Just in case anyone was interested, the premiere of season 2 of who wants to be a superhero is tonight at 9.

kinda sucks that the big 4 networks still have the old mentality of fall tv shows, reruns during christmas time and then end the season around may sweeps...

tell them to follow the cable channels.

i like how F/X will start and stop on whim, for the looks to me... lol...

FOX, i like how they show "24" that starts around january and continues non stop until may.

CBS ruined JERICHO with a 3 month layoff.

NBC almost did the same thing to HEROES.

another show (my girlfriend got me into it) Lincoln heights, starts this tuesday.

Ask a Question