Success in pairing to the Blackberry Curve!

I've finally successfully paired my Blackberry to my TOMTOM 720. Downloaded my entire phone list and now have full handsfree capability. It's wonderful! I know some others have had issues getting it to work. If so drop me a line and I'll advise.:)

Pairing VIA bluetooth for phone call and phonebook is simple.

The thing that I think people want is a data connection so you can use traffic, weather or some of the other data features including sms messages.

I have seen some posts here and on crackberry.com forums claiming that some versions of the beta 4.5 OS for the blackberry let data connection work.

Pairing VIA bluetooth for phone call and phonebook is simple.

The thing that I think people want is a data connection so you can use traffic, weather or some of the other data features including sms messages.

I have seen some posts here and on crackberry.com forums claiming that some versions of the beta 4.5 OS for the blackberry let data connection work.

I have 4.5 for my 8700.. Problem is, a lot of users who have tested it as well have said it has slowed down the machine to a crawl in some instances.. :( Unfortunately, I cannot use the data services with latest official either on Rogers.

TESTED!! EDIT!! 4.5 does infact work for Data on a 8700R with Rogers!!!! They finally fixed the BT DUN Port problem! :p Everything works now except sms.. :) Thank you RIM.. Now, if they would only finalize the code. :D

Last edited:
Enough with the WoW Gold farming spam. This is twice out of a 4 post count on your userID. Get a real job. Farming gold..Jeez.

I've finally successfully paired my Blackberry to my TOMTOM 720. Downloaded my entire phone list and now have full handsfree capability. It's wonderful! I know some others have had issues getting it to work. If so drop me a line and I'll advise.:)

Are you able to get data to work with the Curve? That seems to be the sticking point right now.

Has *anyone* gotten their Curve to work with data under T-Mobile service?

Thanks,
Rob

I havent tried the latest beta version on my 8800...will have to see if it finally connects with the data connection

pairing go 720 to rezor

I have had no success in pairing my Go 720 with my Motorola Razor V3. The phone finds and recognizes the go, but to go will not pair. Very frustrating. The Phone is listed with Tom Tom as one that should pair. The phone pairs fine with two other systems. Help

Data connection works and 920 & 8310 are paired

Hello:

TomTom services are working and I have managed get the data connection between my bb 8310 and TT 920. Now the only problem is that the handsfree calling doesn't work and I don't know what the problem is...?

It seems that everyone in all the forums are having the opposite problem.

Handsfree with iPhone is working just fine, just don't know why handsfree won't work with my curve.....!

Please help.

Thanks

Barad ..need help

i've finally successfully paired my blackberry to my tomtom 720. Downloaded my entire phone list and now have full handsfree capability. It's wonderful! I know some others have had issues getting it to work. If so drop me a line and i'll advise.:)

my blackberry 8310 curve is not on the tomtom 720 list and it won't pair..any ideas?
Thanks

I have had no success in pairing my Go 720 with my Motorola Razor V3. The phone finds and recognizes the go, but to go will not pair. Very frustrating. The Phone is listed with Tom Tom as one that should pair. The phone pairs fine with two other systems. Help

When you are paring you will get a list of phones to sellect. Use the phone that comes highlighted when the list comes up. It worked with my Raza with no problems I could not find the at&t raza anywhere on the list so I tried the one that came highlighted when the list appears and it worked well

Ask a Question