Stupid question probably

I've just ordered my first tomtom sat nav and hopefully it'll be with me tomorrow, it's a tomtom one GB IQ brand new but the site I ordered it from had minimal info about it, so after purchase I have found it's specs on another site and the 'doesnt have spoken directions' bit concerns me greatly, does this mean when the sat nav is giving me guidance on the maps there is no audio output at all and I dont get the same girl as my husband telling him which route to take (he has a much better spec but much older tomtom - the go 510 i think)
I really need this from the sat nav so I dont spend all my time trying to figure out where that arrow is taking me and keep my eyes on the road as I should
When it arrives I darent open it to check in case I cant return it, and should this be the case it's going back

No it doesn't mean it won't give you verbal navigation instructions. If it doesn't offer TTS, text-to-speech, it will still "talk" to you. Just won't say the name of the street, simply turn left/right at the next street.

Ask a Question