Studdering Fix

TomTom Model(s)
2535M Live
Attention k mark shoppers I mean tom tom users. The new download of the 8.302 according to the tom tom web page fixes the Studdering voice problems. Let me know if anyone can test this to see if it can worki

i'am engineer in England Ive had this update on my 920t for over a week and Ive driven probably 1400 miles and no stutter the only thing i have notice is that if you get a phone call through bluetooth it sometimes disables the sound altogether, but only sometimes and a reboot is needed .

That's interesting, your having the release for a week. You must have been a ? tester for it since it wasn't released in either Europe or North America as a public release till yesterday.

the update iam running is 8.301 and i have no stutter so if there is a new release is there any point in me updating again? maybe not.

what are the changes in 8.302?

iam beta tester for the new hd traffic web site through tomtom and its pretty good .

the update iam running is 8.301 and i have no stutter so if there is a new release is there any point in me updating again? maybe not.

what are the changes in 8.302?

iam beta tester for the new hd traffic web site through tomtom and its pretty good .

The major change in 8.302 from 8.301 is a fix for the stuttering problem....if you don't have stuttering with 8.301, consider yourself fortunate...most did/do have it with 8.301...I did, so was using 8.320...8.302 seems OK so far but I've only gone on one short drive...

Ray :)

My 920 magically turns itself back on again sometimes after I turn it off. Any info on this issue being fixed?

My tests are inconclusive since it is an intermittent problem.

Well, I will be updating my 720 to 8.302 today I think from 8.010 seeing as the stuttering is gone but I would really like to see the FM Mod come back for spoken directions.

I forgot what else got removed since 8.010

Anyways, then I can update my maps to 825 also. :)

8.302 +825

Well, the stuttering isn't gone, completely, but it's back to the way it was prior to 8.300. I also don't see the request for day of week for IQ routes

The stutter isnt gone

Im still having the stuttering issue... have the new software/maps for my Go 930... Tried a soft reset as well.... Seems to only happen if the volume slider is 80 or above while navigating .. Im using the computer generated voices... Also had a problem with the screen dimming/going bright whilst it stuttered. Am tempted to try to flash cleanup tool or what its called and a hard reset according to tomtom...

Update

Well, the stuttering isn't gone, completely, but it's back to the way it was prior to 8.300. I also don't see the request for day of week for IQ routes

Most of the stuttering is gone. A bit remains. Also, the request for Day of Week in IQ ROUTES is only available if you choose Routes, not Navigate to

Ask a Question