Street adress display questions

okay, I'm sure its possible, I just haven't figured out hoe to do it yet..

when navigating my way to a saved favorite, how can I get a display of the acutal adress, I had an issue where I needed the actual adress and I had a real hard time getting it to display

is there a quick touch button?
or a series of button presses needed to display this info?

thanks

okay, I'm sure its possible, I just haven't figured out hoe to do it yet..

when navigating my way to a saved favorite, how can I get a display of the acutal adress, I had an issue where I needed the actual adress and I had a real hard time getting it to display

is there a quick touch button?
or a series of button presses needed to display this info?

thanks

Do you mean you want the address to display when you are in the list of favourites? You should be able to rename the address with the actual address.

Do a browse map/ enlarge the screen by moving the the slide (on the right) down/ find/ Favorite.
If your favorite has been created with an address you will see the info, if not, touch a proximity point you will see the approximate address.

Last edited:
I had the same issue as well. I think unless you save the favorite with the name same as your address, you cannot see the address while navigation. What I ment by this is suppose you save the favorite as "David's Home" and it actually navigates you to "123 Park Avenue", while navigtion you will be able to see it as "David's Home" no the actuall address. Looks like when you edit the favorite you can edit only the name not the details..Hope this is what you are looking for...Best Regards

Do a browse map/ enlarge the screen by moving the the slide (on the right) down/ find/ Favorite.
If your favorite has been created with an address you will see the info, if not, touch a proximity point you will see the approximate address.

This method works.

The other way I've seen it done is when the maps are turn off. When I was close to my favorite, it said the address and not the name of the favorite.

This also won't work if you set a favorite as a gps location.

Ask a Question