Strange routings

Yes you will. We all will receive a DVD with the new map(s). I think all we pay for is shipping.

I just wanted to give an update on my thoughts about TTs routing skills now that i've had a chance to use it more and to more different places around town. I've also tried different settings like avoid highways. In general routes it plans is fairly good. As I have stated previously, it has shown me some pretty sneaky ways to get around town. Sometimes though, it ALWAYS wants to take a particular street. The problem is, around Los Angeles, there are some streets that everyone (at least everyone familiar with those streets) knows to avoid during high traffic times (which is most of the day and evening). It seems to give preference to these streets versus other that I know are much less traveled and MUCH quicker to get around on (forget taking the freeways, that would be even worse). Although I wish my TT could give me street level traffic info, what I have learned to do is after the TT plans a route for me, I look at it in list view and tell it to specifically avoid streets that I know are congested. This way it kind of gives me a best of both worlds. TT and I, working together :) I tell it what streets to avoid, it tells me new neat ways to get around town. The more I use and learn my TT the more I love it.

Ask a Question