Stopping Legal Disclaimer

Hello

I searched the forum but could not find this.

How do I stop the TT Go 2505 TM from asking me to verify the legal disclaimer every time I turn it on?

Thanks

Croc

I am moving on .... to a brand that isn't so militant. That is why there is a refund policy.

C YA

I am moving on .... to a brand that isn't so militant. That is why there is a refund policy.

C YA
Funny - your parting note, changed a bit to just "CYA" is precisely why they put the nag screens into these units. Lawyers making sure the company CYA - well, theirs, anyway.

??? Do you REALLY have to go past the legal disclaimer every time you switch on a Go 2xxx?

You don't on the 1xxx's nor on any other TomTom I know (unless there was something wrong with it).

Do other 2xxx owners see this behaviour?

??? Do you REALLY have to go past the legal disclaimer every time you switch on a Go 2xxx?

You don't on the 1xxx's nor on any other TomTom I know (unless there was something wrong with it).

Do other 2xxx owners see this behaviour?

An XXL here, not a GO, but have to do it every time here - and sometimes more than once when programming in a new destination.

Well all I can say is that's NOT normal, and shouldn't be happening.
All I can think of to try is a reinstall of software by deleting all "loose" files on the device (i.e. those not in a folder) don't delete any folders or their contents, and then running TomTom Home and selecting "update" to get fresh software.

I get the legal disclaimer every time I turn on my 540 XXL and don't mind it to much.

What did bother me was having to click CONTINUE (for a drive safe type message) every time the unit calculated a route. I have it set to start routing 10 seconds after route summary but I would have to click continue in order to start my route.

Good news is that since the 870 map install, this has stopped.

Ask a Question