Stoping by to say Hi

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
Greetings Like many other folks here I got a TT Rider 2nd Edition for Christmas.

Been sandbagging for several Days Nice Friendly site!! Can any one point me in a TT for Dummies Direction Terms, Adding maps to the PC then downloading them to my TT, Tips & Tricks that would just stand out and make me say boy am I stupid why didnt I find that:eek: . I am sure these questions have been asked before I just could not find the right search word's.

Worlds Worst Speller
Pat

Welcome! TomTom Home 2, the software that came with your unit is actually pretty user friendly and easy to use. From there you can download new maps as well as many other things like voices, color schemes, etc.

Thanks for the welcome!
I have found a lot of information on this site already. While reading some other post's I found this relly neat program called Tyer give it a shot! It was exactly what I was looking for PC maping then downloading to the Rider.
If you all dont mind I think I might hang around a little and soak up some more knowadge, Besides that it is about 34* F & snow is on the way so I wont be riding any time soon.

Welcome! Just joined myself and am reading all I can about the TomTom.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimvandenberg

Latest Threads

Back